If you have strong feelings about the Maguire Auto dealership being placed within the city because it will…
- be next to the farmers market
- make traffic on Rt. 13 and going in and out of the farmer’s market even worse
- greatly affect the traffic patterns of the Northside
- eliminate the potential to develop this site in a way that could benefit a multitude of local businesses
- generate far less tax revenue than every other possible use of the site.
support a strip mall, big box development pattern (southern Rt. 13) within the city
- promote more private auto dependence in a city that allegedly has the stated priorities of promoting in this order; walking, biking, transit, and then the private automobile
- most importantly go completely against the city’s comprehensive plan for how the community has decided it would like to see the area developed,
then get active!